Thank you for your interest in applying to the Youth Advisory Committee! Applications are now Open for the 2018/2019 committee. The application deadline is midnight on Monday, September 17, 2018.
Lions Gate Hospital Foundation is seeking 10-15 outgoing North Shore residents between the ages of 16-22 to represent the Foundation in the 2018-19 Youth Advisory Panel. A commitment of a minimum of one school year is required.
- Identify opportunities to involve North Shore youth with the Foundation
- Promote the Foundation’s vision within the North Shore community, serve as an ambassador
- Develop fundraising ideas for current initiatives/campaigns
- Use social media to reach the North Shore population, particularly within schools
- Assist with special events where appropriate
- Must be between the ages of 16 and 22 for the period of September 2018 through June 2019
- Attendance at meetings throughout the year
- Attendance at LGHF community outreach events
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Ability to exercise initiative, prioritize, and work to deadlines
Please let Mr. Wilson know if you are applying and if you get on the committee.