Image result for back to school meme

TMC HAS MORE STUDENT NEWS IN ONE PLACE

TMC TheMulgraveCitizen  now  hosts much more than just weekly student announcements with on-going postings for leadership, service learning, global citizenship, student voice, social impact, environmental action and more (previously posted on SoGo). Check it out!

Follow TMC student news posts on Twitter @MulgraveCitizen or on Instagram mulgravecitizen

JOIN THE FORUM

Interested in politics and government? Read more about the leadership opportunity with the Forum for Young Canadians

G7-10 PASSPORT GUIDES COMING NEXT WEEK

It’s getting better. New interface. Login with Google. Everything shared in Google Classroom. CAS Capstone replaces Passport for G11-12. More details coming from Ms Wall…

GEx PLANS ARE BREWING!!

Get ready to check out the G8-9 GEx expedition package and our new  Senior GEx programme coming soon in TMC.

CLUB & LEADERSHIP MEETINGS START SOON!

Club and leadership schedules are under review and the final plan will be coming out soon as we finalized the best structure and meeting times across strands. Stay tuned!

Got a great idea for a club, activity, leadership initiative, social good project for Mulgrave or beyond? Want to launch a social entrepreneurship venture? Need support or resources? Submit your proposal to the Start Up Lab or join the Start Up Lab meetings for support. Details coming soon!

Looking for a creative and cultural experience to get engaged on the North Shore?

#Volunteer @WestVanMuseum. Check out the TMC post here.

Read more here

Get involved in leadership in WestVan. Check it out here on TMC.

Check out the first meeting and tryout dates for Mulgrave fall start up teams below. Contact the coach if you have questions. GO TITANS GO!! Click here.