SIGN UP HERE NOW
**Space is limited and it will sell out so sign up now if you are interested for this weekend!**
Why should you join?
The YouthFest Virtual Conference is a free 2-day online conference for youth interested in becoming inspired, exploring leadership, and connecting with like-minded peers who are committed to growing and developing through this challenging time. The conference is a safe place to share your ideas and learn from conversations, as well as build connections between youth in the same circumstances from different places, and be inspired by innovative people who are experts in their fields.
How will it work?
The YouthFest Virtual Conference will take place on April 18th and 19th in 2 time zones over Zoom for youth ages 13-24. Each day will have many different 1-hour sessions and participants can register to join as many sessions as they would like. Sessions will be run by organizations from all over the world.
Each day of the conference will include six 1-hour long sessions on a range of topics. Regional conference schedules will be announced one week prior to the conference dates.
The days will be filled with great conversation, inspirational leaders in social innovation, skill-building, and opportunities to connect with other like-minded youth!
Below is a potential schedule for the Global YouthFest Virtual Conference:
- Keynote Address: Global Citizenship
- Workshop: Design Thinking + Social Impact Workshop
- Discussion: Coping with Covid: Self Care under Quarantine
- Active Session: Yoga and Dance
- Workshop: Fostering creativity from home
- Keynote Address: Storytelling in Difficult Times
- Workshop: How to be an effective communicator virtually
- Discussion: What do we want the world to look like a year from now?
- Active Session: Developing a workout plan during the apocalypse
- Workshop: 21st Century Leadership Skills
- Discussion: How can youth lead in uncertain times?
- Closing Reflections
If you are interested in signing up, please do so here and let Mr Wilson email@example.com know so we can support you and find out more. Read more about the conference here.