Please click here for next year’s Middle and Senior School Student Leadership Applications. Read below for more details:
- Mulgrave Senior School Student Leadership Common Application 2020-2021 school year
- Mulgrave Middle School Student Leadership Common Application 2020-2021 school year
“Leadership is everybody’s business” and, once again, it’s that time of year to make leadership your business by applying for a major leadership opportunity in the Upper School next year.
Check out the leadership application process below:
PLEASE NOTE: While we strongly encourage school engagement across the strands, applying for a major leadership role at Mulgrave is optional and there are so many other engagement opportunities students may consider in school and beyond across the strands.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO APPLY?
- READ OVERVIEWS: Check out the major student leadership team overviews and promotional videos here:
- PICK TWO TEAMS: Select two teams you’d like to join; you can rank selections as your first and second choice in the application;
- UPDATE YOUR CAS FOLIO: Make sure you have updated your CAS Folio reflections to show your background and engagement across the strands in demonstrated leadership and/or aspirations that show leadership potential. This is what the selection team will look at as a key part of your application review;
- SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM: Complete the application here by May 28 at the latest:
- Mulgrave Senior School Student Leadership Common Application 2020-2021
- Mulgrave Middle School Student Leadership Common Application 2020-2021
- REMINDER: Make your CAS Folio in SEQTA VISIBLE with the faculty advisor(s) of the leadership teams you applied for. See the image below which shows where on your CAS Folio you can make your folio visible to others in the Mulgrave community!
APPLICATIONS DUE DATE THURSDAY MAY 28 BY 5PM (after May break)
FOCUS ON ONE LEADERSHIP TEAM
Please note students can select two leadership options in the application, but the general expectation is that a student should be engaged in no more than one major leadership opportunity. There are also many other kinds of leadership opportunities at Mulgrave and beyond in athletics, arts, service, outdoor education, co-curricular clubs and more. If what you see is not exactly what you’re interested in, please check out other opportunities shared in town halls, assemblies, newsletters, announcements, and via posts on TMC.
If you have any questions about the process or teams after reviewing overviews and applications, please ask the faculty advisor for the team that you’re applying for or fire me an email. If you require more information about the general leadership application, please contact Antony Wilson, Head of Global Engagement and Service Learning, at email@example.com.
Good luck to all candidates!
Head of Global Engagement and Service Learning