Are you between 15-18 years old? Looking to meet other youth your age and share ideas on
topics like mental health, nutrition, community involvement, and more?
The YMCA of Greater Vancouver would like to invite you to a brand new, FREE, Youth
Empowerment Program! In this program you will join a small group of youth for 2-hour sessions led by a trained facilitator as well as guest speakers to learn about and discuss topics such as:
- Mental Health – a presentation from the Canadian Mental Health Association
- Mindfulness – a workshop delivered by a Registered Counselor
- Nutrition – what it means to eat healthy, explained by a local dietitian
- Goal setting and personal planning – powered by JUMP! Foundation
- Discovering community connections, with an optional volunteer opportunity
- And much more!
Where: Robert Lee YMCA, 955 Burrard St
When: Wed Oct 4 – Wed Nov 22 (8 weeks), 6:30-8:30 PM
How much: FREE!
To Register: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/youth-empowerment- program-tickets-
Register now as space is limited! If you have any questions about the program, please email email@example.com.