French 7 – January Test Reflection (Food Unit)
1) On my recent reading comprehension, I scored a 5 out of 8
2) The most difficult section of this test for me was: the C section
I think this was hard because the answers were not given right in front of me. I had to look for them and I had to understand the article.
3) I was successful in this portion of the test (why?)
I was successful at the first part of the test where you had to fill in the blanks because I knew what the waiter and customer were saying and how it would happen in real life. I also understood everything the customer and waiter said in French so I knew what goes where.
4) On my recent Visual interpretation, I scored a 6 out of 8
5) The most difficult section of this test for me was: finding the answers to the questions
It was hard to find the answers sometimes written in the text.
6) I was successful in this portion of the test
I was successful at understanding the questions because I memorized the question words.
7) What are the areas that I can improve in for French class? What are some aspects of French that I need help with and want to work on in class?
II need to work on reading comprehension and finding the answers that are not written directly on the articles.. Maybe we can do more reading comprehension sheets in class.