You speak from the heart. You can’t separate your feelings from what you’re saying, even in a professional context.
You tend to speak dramatically, with lots of passion and emotion. It’s easy for you to get swept up in what you’re saying.
You like to connect with people early on so that you can personalize what you are saying to them.
When you converse, you try to find common ground and harmony. Even if you disagree with someone, you try to emphasize where you agree.
I agree with most of this except for some of it. I don’t really speak dramatically but I sometimes talk dramatically.
1. Best/Worst subjects= Best P.E./Worst D.T. -My best subject is PE because it is one of my favorite subject. D.T was one of my worst subject, maybe because of my time management.
2. Most/Least favorite subjects= Most P.E./Least French -My favorite is P.E. because I like athletics and I’m a active person. French is my least favorite subject because it’s hard to learn a third subject, and it doesn’t seem too fun.
3. Goals accomplished= Helping out new students, Achieving my service requirements. -I’ve achieved two goals this year which I am proud of, a social goal and an academic. I helped out the new students in my class, I’ve reached my service requirements.
4. Goals that I’m still working on= Staying Organized -I have trouble trying to stay organized in class and outside of class. I keep forgetting to put things back to where I found them.
5. New Goals for term 2= Staying organized, Handing in home work on time, Time management. -Staying organized is going to be my goal again because I’ve not yet achieved. Handing in homework on time is my second goal because of some of my homework overdue. Last goal is time management because I haven’t been using my time wisely.
I have achieved one goal: Helping out new kids in my grade. I have achieved this goal by helping out David and Yang in my class in PE and math by explaining some of the English they don’t know. I still have one more goal this year, it’s to achieve a Major and a Minor.